Another great Doe A Deer design! The owner and creative behind this brand is a Laurens native: Reagan (Grossnickle) Doely. She is an amazing entrepreneur and we are so lucky at Heart 'n Home to be able to carry her line!
For the busy woman determined to keep that kitchen spotless, the Swedish dishcloth should definitely be a go-to! Say goodbye to constantly dealing with smelly dishrags, pilly sponges and going through rolls and rolls of paper towels with this cost-friendly substitution.
Benefits & Features:
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops and more
- Unique, hand-illustrated designs printed with water based ink that won’t fade
- 7x8 inches of 80% biodegradable cellulose + 20% natural cotton (eco-friendly, woot!)
- A high-quality product that can last 4-6 months
- Saves time by requiring fewer washes than normal dishrags (toss in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher when it needs a good clean)
- Dries flat and easy to store (even though you probably won’t want to because they add such a pretty pop of color to your kitchen)
- Printed with water-based inks